Introduction and History Edit
The BCIS was a group created and founded by Shadowmere, a past ally of the SGK and SDLEG, and worked hard on their administrative panels. It was created in early 2016, and was by far the group with the most active/inactive members. The BCIS was mostly focused on The Blockheads, noting it is the most inappropriate in sexual content and nudity out of the four main games, itself, Minecraft, Terraria, and Roblox. It also had many leaders, which organized most of the group because of the leaders' skills and experience. Many people loathed the organization, as it tattled on content to which should not have been occurring on the network itself. It was however strong enough to survive a whole year, almost two, after being exposed to the network, but not others. Blockheads was found to be incompetent, and was in need of dire help, that is where the BCIS came in. After the BCIS died, the group was passed onto another owner in late 2017, making it into the BCIS.
Keeping multiplayer video games appropriate for children in many ways was their main priority. It was rumored that users were secretly backstabbing the leader and other parts of the organizations laws.BCIS was legitimate and strong, but could sadly not be kept on after September, 2017. The group caused healing rather than injury, and their motives were revealed from the birth of the BCIS itself, in about April, 2016.
There were several existing members found after the BCIS shut down. Little info is known, but relevance to the subject is shown. These members include:
- Shadowmere (Leader, Super Administrator)
- Hellonoii (Secondary Leader)
- Donconda (Primary Leader)
- Rippershredder (Primary Leader)
- Sensor Diablo (Secondary Co-Leader)
- Gooaloo (Pre-Leader, General)
- Yellington (Pre-Leader General)
- Rotox (Second-in-Command, General)
- Sickle (Second-in-Command, General)
- Cyclopsis (Second-in-Command, General)
- Amphibiator (Second-in-Command, General)
- Threeface (General)
- Demonoid (General)
- Destiowing (General)
- Configs (General)
- Regen (General)
- Fear (General)
- Scree (Commander)
- Terror (Commander)
- Scumlaw (Coordinator)
- Desoloth (Coordinator)
- Dackatasaur (Coordinator)
- Zenopopper (Coordinator)
The BCIS was the second most successful group of the three completed groups. Members and others will remember the BCIS as if it was yesterday, but right now it almost is. The BCIS by far had the most members, and the most exposure to the world.
- "BCIS" stands for "Blockheads Criminal Investigation System", as it was a group to investigate online crimes and felonies.
- It is unknown to why the group was named for Blockheads, even though it was also investigating Roblox, Minecraft and Terraria.
- Forms and documents still exist for sign-ups and registration for BCIS members. The location of these files are unknown to this day.
- Shadowmere's real name is "David" and is 47 years old.
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowmere
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Hellonoii
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Donconda
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Rippershredder
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Sensor_Diablo
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Gooaloo
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Yellington
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Rotox
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Sickle
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Cyclopsis
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Amphibiator
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Threeface
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Demonoid
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Destiowing
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Configs
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Regen
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Fear
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Scree
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Terror
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Scumlaw
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Desoloth
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Dackatasaur
- ↑ http://bsd.wikia.com/wiki/Zenopopper